Monday, August 13, 2007

Recommendations

Here are some quick author/book recommendations that I want to throw out there although I'm not going to do any analysis/reviews of the books.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Denise A. Agnew has an awesome series for lovers of paranormal romantic-suspense! It's the Special Investigations Agency series and I've read 4 of them so far and loved them!! Most are available in e-book & print format from Ellora’s Cave.

Cindy Dees has an interesting series of books from Silhouette Bombshell. It's called the Medusa series, I guess. I couldn't actually verify that because her website has been taken down and eharlequin.com has precious little information about past books even from their own publishing lines. But it kicks off with The Medusa Project which was published in February 2005 (#31) and I highly recommend it!!

No comments: