Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Playing Catch-up

Sorry everyone! I know I've been MIA but first I was busy then had computer problems (again).

OK, today I'm getting caught up (hopefully but I'm going to have to be quick about it. I really think all of these books deserve a 'full' review but if I wait until I have time to do it the books will be so old they'll be backlisted so I'll just do a quick 'review' with a link to the author/publisher synopsis to get caught up then I'll go back to my normal style.

Here are the one's I'll be doing today:

Hidden Agendas by Lora Leigh
and a bunch of Lora Leigh e-books including ones from her Legacies series and B.O.B.'s Fall
Hunter's Salvation by Shiloh Walker
White Heat by Cherry Adair
Up Close and Dangerous by Linda Howard
Immortals: The Awakening by Joy Nash
In the Midnight Hour by Patti O'Shea
The Devil's Possession by Heather Waters

No comments: