Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Psy/Changeling Hero

He's mine.... ALL MINE!
Here's my results of a quiz from Nalini Singh’s Blog called "Which Psy/Changeling Hero is for You?"

So here's my changeling honey....






Which Psy-Changeling Hero Is For You?




Your Psy/Changeling Hero: Clay

Intense, silent and beautiful in his masculine grace, Clay Bennett is a leopard who prefers the shadows. For the woman he considers his, he'll move heaven and earth...but first, you'll have to be willing to walk into the shadows to find him.Find out more about Clay and the series at www.nalinisingh.com
Take this quiz!








Quizilla
Join

Make A Quiz More Quizzes Grab Code


AND, my results said out of 73, 0% had gotten this result. So Clay is MINE and mine alone! *evil laugh* OK, so maybe I'll share him with his heroine when the book comes out but he'll still be all mine until February!
On a related note: My Caressed by Ice review will be up later this week so be sure to stop back and check it out!

5 comments:

Casee said...

I am SO jealous. You're already read CBI? I would say you suck, but I don't know you quite well enough to say that yet. *g*

Y said...

i will say it for you Casee (even though I don't know you at all)

YOU SUCK ANGE!!!

don't mind me I am just jealous.

oh and I tagged you *hehehehe*

Ange - The Romance Groupie said...

Nanner nanner I've already got Cbbbbbiiiiiiiii. *sticking tongue out at Casee and Y* In fact, I read it like a month ago. I'm going to re-read tomorrow so that I can be 'fresh' to write my review.

I just realized though... I misspelled Changeling twice in my post.... how sad is that? LOL!

Jennifer *Dragoneen* said...

I did the quiz and I ended up with Hawke LOL I just love that wolf.

Ange - The Romance Groupie said...

*sigh* Hawwwwwwkkkkeeee.

You lucky LUCKY girl!