Thursday, October 25, 2007

What I've been reading

Just to get caught up since I was MIA for so long here are some recommendations for GREAT books that I read earlier this month but won't be going back to review:

Wicked Pleasure & Wicked Fantasy by Nina Bangs - paranormal

Unmasked by CJ Barry - futuristic

Bloodfever by Karen Marie Moning - paranormal (it's written in first person though *gag*)

An Enchanted Season Anthology (I recommend Nalini Singh's contribution only - the rest were pretty blah) - Paranormal

The Sword, The Wolf, The Master by Joan Johnson - Paranormal (this is a FABULOUS series!)

Planet X by Evangeline Anderson - Futuristic

I discovered a couple of AWESOME new authors and read a bunch of their books I highly recommend:

Joanna Wylde (her books are available at EC) - futuristic

Lisa Renee Jones paranormal

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I liked that CJ Barry book. It was very different, but cool. :)

Recommendation time!!! :) Rachel Caine's Weather Warden series ROCKS!!! The first book is Ill Wind and this series is one of the best I've ever read. :)

I also just read Lord of the Fading Land by CL Wilson. You can tell it's part of a bigger book (originally 1000 page "masterpiece" that got cut in 2). Book 2 comes out at the end of this month. Very, very good. The relationship gets fully established before the sexin starts, but it makes sense. :)

Ange - The Romance Groupie said...

Cool! I'll have to check out the Rachel Caine series. Thanks!